Just watched ‘Third Star’ … wow, what an emotional ride that was… Brilliant film, ran out of tears for tonight.
I recently reached (10,000) 15,000 :D followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
EDIT: If this post reaches 10,000 notes, I’ll add a few little things to the giveaway …. :D
EDIT: Done!! And as there are so many notes there’s going to be four winners now! … So here we go:
- Parade’s End DVD
- Third Star DVD
[attractiveness intensifies even without that porn voice]
I think Nonny is wearing dark glasses because they are blind!
Poor nonny! Should’ve gone to specsavers!
Goddam swishy hair
18 year old female athlete: "I’m getting a little stiff."
Benedict: "I’m starting to feel it, especially sitting next to you."
BENEDICT THAT CAN BE TAKEN IN MORE THAN ONE WAY OH MY GOD
I´M SO GLAD I WASN´T THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED IT!!!! WHO LETS THIS MAN IN FRONT OF A CAMERA UNSUPERVISED?!
Omg i am dyingggggg!!!!
*EDIT* I changed my url to cumbermuffins! I also fixed the link below but I won’t change the banner, please change your follow accordingly if necessary.
First off, I apologize for
the not so good graphictaking so long to do this, I am lazy and couldn’t bring myself to make this for a while.
I am so very excited to be doing a giveaway to celebrate 2,000 followers, I absolutely cannot believe it and before I get too soppy I’d prefer to get right into things so here we go :)Rules
- mbf me (this is for my followers of course, and you’d better believe I’m going to check)
- reblog as often as you’d like but likes will not be counted
- must have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win
- must be willing to give me your address so I can send you your packagePrizes
- Hand painted Moriar-tea mug (made by me)
- 'I Believe in Sherlock Holmes' wristband [x]
- 'I Don't Shave for Sherlock Holmes' t-shirt [x]
- Sherlock season 3 DVD set [x]
All items with the exception of the mug will be shipped from their respective venues in the interest of simplicity and time, so they might get to you at different times.
**EDIT (AND I’M SORRY FOR NOT SAYING THIS EARLIER)**
I can only ship domestically within the U.S.
Giveaway ends March 31st at midnight central time!
Good luck my lovelies!
Oh how i would love to run into this guy, buy him a drink, and just talk and laugh the night away <3
Benedict Cumberbatch is losing to Tom Hiddleston in this new ET round 4 poll for Hottest actor 2014
Oi, are we letting this happen, people? Vote!
vote bitches vote!!!